Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dallas, are you out there?





Dallas here I come!!!
The University of Texas at Dallas has an Interdisciplinary PhD in the humanities, and it comes equipped with a concentration in translation, and you can do a critical/creative project.

"The decision not to offer an M.F.A. is deliberate: our program is dedicated to interdisciplinary studies, and our students are expected to cross standard academic boundaries and disciplines. They are encouraged to explore the arts and the humanities from literary, historical, philosophical, and dramatic perspectives, from theoretical and practical approaches, and from creative and scholarly directions."

Sounds up my alley, and on top of everything it's affordable.

Anyway, I'm putting the word out, burst my bubble and tell me the real deal about this dream program.



Who knows, this perhaps my youth in the 80's beckons me, maybe this is my destiny:






2 comments:

Manuel said...

¡que miedo, mujer!

la kara said...

the only problem is you would have to live in texas.