Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cheiromancy

Greek:
cheir, “hand”
manteia, "divination"

(the more technical word for palm reading)

The hands, you know, are very important:

.the dominant hand holds the future the other holds the past. they both change when they come into contact with other surfaces.

she said:

you know what, it´s never gonna be the same

she said:

¿ya viste las líneas de tu mano? cambiaron cuando hicieron contacto con mi
cuerpo, lo sé porque las mías ya están distintas por ti




(mi futura)

she's right. i can feel it. my hands change their history with everything i touch they change my future they blur memories into colors and the future traces its path diverging more each time before the lines overlap




Once my hand fell on top of glass that was 1700 degrees (f) and I burned away my past. it explains my lack of memory, it explains the feeling of floating, it explains why my history seems to roam mirroring the patterns of possibility and the movements that my body make daily. estoy muy feliz. it cleared the way for you.

2 comments:

gaby rotten said...

it's never gonna be the same, Sugar (j) Daddy: NEVER!


las líneas de la mano

las líneas

Yo tengo una, lejos, pero es mía.

miles de besos abrazados

yours
GT

israel said...

muy caliente