Monday, April 9, 2007

Where is JJ?




Jocelyn, Where Are you!!


your plants have moved to tijuana and i try to console them.
your table has moved to pepe´s
your juicer is fixed and waiting for you
your paint is hiding out with my dvds
your white pants wait in line for arrows to cover my stains
there is a blue blazer waiting in the closet (i know it's not a gift)
i haven't touched the lavender dish soap, nor used the grey bucket
the coffee maker hides in the closet until it has a home
everyone at the aguas termales wonders where the güerrita went


someone said you went to hawaii, to pheonix, to new york, to pheonix, possibly san diego, maybe soon to Tijuana.

your birthday came to me in a dream.
it was a voice in a box near my ear.

where's my jj?

3 comments:

sylvíssima said...

I think I saw Jocelyn in an L word documentary. Am I wrong??'

Astral Gardens said...

my beautiful apartment. my love of the west coast. the sun, the tacos. all traded, for what? a little pice of dirt, a word

Lorena said...

Que escondidito tenía su blog mamacita. Sea compartida!